Friday, November 30, 2007

Ballroom Concert!

Well, for those of you who live nearby, this week is your opportunity to come view yours truly in the UVSC Winter Ballroom Concert!
Last night was our opening night, but you still have a whole weekend to come AND a Monday- a Great FHE idea. . . .
Anyhow, there's a show tonight at 7:30, a matinee tomorrow at 2, and tomorrow evening at 7:30 AND a show Monday at 7:30.
Last night went pretty well for an opening night. . . . very few blunders- a broken shoe, me almost being dropped. . . .
Hopefully, I'll get some pictures up on here soon so stay tuned- BUT the best thing you could, besides living vicariously through photos, is come yourself!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sadly, we will have to miss this event. Our hearts are with you, baby girl!!

Lots of love!!

Mom

Tara said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I bet everything went great! I know I am a looser friend so far, it is one of my New Year's resolutions, to get my life back in order and do things that are healthy for ME, like being with such a lively friend like you! I miss you, I hope classes are still going well and all the kiddies are sick-free, unlike half our neighborhood. :)

Mari said...

Pictures, I want pictures!!!