Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mass Birthday Celebration







My family has a slightly busy December. Yeah, most people complain about how the season is soooo busy- but my family wins the busy award. Out of the 16 of us there are currently (Mom, Dad, kids and grandkids) Levi, Aaron, Sarah, Hannah, Hilary, Isaac, Eli, Luke, and my father have birthdays in December, not to mention my parents' anniversary and a few aunts and uncles and a grandmother. I don't know what was in the water in March but the result is an insanely-busy month!

This year, since most of us were at Mom & Dad's for Christmas (we missed you, Hannah!), we decided to have a mass birthday celebration on Christmas Eve. We had cake and ice cream, sang the song, opened a few presents and called it good. So, here are a few videos we took of the festivities. :)
So, one more time:
Happy birthday, Levi, Aaron, Sarah, Hannah, Hilary, Isaac, Eli, Luke, & Dad!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the videos!! I looked at them a few days ago, but I guess i didn't take the time to comment! I was probably yelling at Luke to put my speakers back on my computer so that I could hear them and forgot to comment!

We sure had a great time, didn't we??? I LOVE having everyone here!

Lots of love!!

Mom

Tara said...

WOW! Honestly, WOW. I don't think I have the right to complain about December EVER again! Or complain about the fact that 2 of my kids have BD's a month apart, boy, that's nothing! Your mom needs a hundred medals for making Christmas time special on so many levels.

btw-we need to plan something on a Sat or Sun before the end of Feb. (I work week nights, and starting end of Feb-Jun, I may be working weekends as well since that is "peak season" at work). So look at the next 2 months and find a day or two that work for you guys and call me! love ya!