Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Lovin'

All our lovin' we will send to you!

This Valentine's Day I wanted to take some cute pictures and send them off to you all. Unfortunately, life got in the way of my beautifully-laid plans and now you get to see the pictures exclusively on the blog! Hooray! It's like a special offer- online only!


I am so grateful for all of you loved ones out there. This has been a pretty crappy week and I want you all to know that your prayers and love are very much appreciated.


So, without further babbling, here they are:
I title this shoot,
Three Monkies and a Pink Sheet





5 comments:

Tara said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad week. Please let me know if there is anything I can do! Your kids are adorable as usual, you are such a good mom to get them together like that. I did absolutely nothing for Valentines. :( When you get some free time (haha) call me, we can plan a get together. We have been thinking about you guys lately, hope all is well! love you!

Cheryl said...

Whoo Hoo! What cute little cherubs!! Have you been practicing the cheesy smile?? They are doing it really well! I love you, love you, love you!

Happy Valentines Day back to you!!

EM said...

I should have titled the shoot, "Three CHEESY Monkies and a Pink Sheet" They really were super-cheesy! Actually, they weren't in all the pictures, Esther was a toad and she kept wriggling like a puppy and knocking the sheet down from its precarious perch- and then she would make these really bizarre faces instead of her usual adorable smiling face!

StarScout said...

I think they are beautiful! Thanks for posting these. You are beautiful. You all have my heart! I love you!

Cheryl said...

Dad says that the pictures are magnificent!

Hugs to all!