Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Out of the Baby Closet


Sooo. . . . . we have been keeping this secret for a while now but the secret's out- I am pregnant!
Here is the dress that outed me at dress rehearsal! hee hee You can email me for the full story if you really want the gory details. . . .
Anyhow, we are expecting another little Darbita's arrival on April 10 next year! That's right- a GIRL!
We are excited- We told the munchkins the week before the gender-revealing ultrasound- Eve and Isaac were voting for a baby brother but it was not to be. Isaac cried at first but he's happy to have another baby sister now.
We have an ultrasound video but for some reason it won't load on here so stay tuned for boring plain ultrasound pictures.
Oh yes, and this baby's womb name is Lucky Buttercup. Basically, the story is that this baby was conceived right before Patrick's vasectomy and I wanted to also be able to sing the song from Three Amigos. . . . . .

2 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

I was thinking I already knew the news, but couldn't figure out how.... Facebook, of course! Congratulations!!! Are you excited fro another girl? That is awesome!!! Hooray for Spring babies!! (both of mine are Spring babies)

Rahni said...

My gosh, I was so confused when I clicked on your blog (not having seen the updated look yet), thinking you had already had a baby and I was hopelessly behind! Who's the cutie up top? I can't believe the impressive dancing you're doing while pregnant! Your dancing always astounds me, though, anyway--nothing new, I guess. Congratulations!