Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GRUB SPROUT strikes again!

Or is that Cub Scout?? hee hee
SO, today was Isaac The Cub Scout's first Blue and Gold Banquet!!!
I know, how can he be that old?? I still don't know but here he is posing for some pictures in the kitchen since our camera is being borrowed right now.
The event itself was, er, ok. Our scouting program is in its infancy so things like fluidity of program are in the works.
Maybe I was just overwhelmed by my children sneaking off every second to run screaming and chasing each other around the gymn. . . Esther and the baby insisted on being in this one. . . .



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the cheesy Scrub Scout grin!! He is soooo cute!

Heidi said...

I'm glad that you all came to Blue & Gold. It was an adventure and I'm glad I wasn't in charge (at least not really)...